POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... : Re: C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces...
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2007 16:04:53
Message: <471a5f65@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I don't have the slightest clue what the subject of your post has to do
> with that article.

>   The idea with concepts is that you can create specify explicitly in the
> declaration of a template function all the requirements for the template

That's the basic idea behind Java-style "interface" declarations, you
see.  Hence, the subject line of the post.

I was more amused by example of picking different operators to aid the
code generator in generating a more efficient operation for "+" than
anything, tho.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we