POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... : Re: C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ templates to get Java-style interfaces...
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Oct 2007 11:41:26
Message: <471b7326$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> (Why you would explicitly
> avoid member variables and non-purely virtual functions is beyond my
> grasp, but it is possible.)

Oh, and to clarify: By doing so, you get the things like strongly-typed
dynamic loading that are difficult to do if you put code or allocation
of data space in the interface.  I.e., because it lets you do the things
that you can't do in C++.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we