POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Almost dead computer? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Almost dead computer? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Rune
Subject: Almost dead computer?
Date: 28 Sep 2007 07:45:03
Message: <46fce93f@news.povray.org>
I'm having problems with my computer again. (Writing from another one.)

When I press the ON button, nothing happens at all. Does it have power?
Yes - the little green LED on the motherboard is lit just fine. I just can't
turn the thing on...!

Any suggestions what to do, or even just finding out in which part of the
computer the problem lies?
(Remember that I am totally clueless when it comes to hardware...)

It worked just fine last night. Shut down normally and everything. Then
simply didn't work this morning... :(

Rune

Post a reply to this message