POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Almost dead computer? : Re: Almost dead computer? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost dead computer?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Sep 2007 21:45:31
Message: <46fdae3b$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:56:46 +0100, St. wrote:

>      I've even been *inside* the power supply and cleaned it out! Now
> there's a sight for sore eyes!
>
>        It's amazing how the dust builds up in there.

Yeah, it really is.  We've got three cats as well, so not only does dust
end up in there, but cat hair.  I need to replace a couple of the fans,
too - I've got three half-height 5.25" bays with bay fans in them, and at
least one of them has stopped working (the fans have snapped off the
motors).

Jim