POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual insanity (Message 114 to 123 of 123)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: Re: Game over
Date: 28 Sep 2007 12:59:02
Message: <46fd32d6$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> I did actually go to the trouble of going to see a finance advisor to
>> see what the story really is. I was expecting him to say that
>> something could be done (after all, that way he gets to sell me a
>> product). But no. Apparently I simply don't earn enough money.
>
> Haha you don't want a girlfriend then, they are quite expensive...

To quote that character I really hate, "do I look bothered?"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 28 Sep 2007 13:00:04
Message: <46fd3314@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Would you really want to be with a girl who was going off to some
> foreign country for 5 days every 2 weeks?  And then the rest of the time
> spending long hours at work?

This is also a very valid and rather worrying question...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 28 Sep 2007 15:31:13
Message: <46fd5681@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm a firm believer that if you don't start as
> friends, anything more is doomed...

He's absolutely right, you know.  People sometimes don't realize that
"not dying young" implies "getting old."  In any long-lasting
relationship, the day will come when some parts are wrinkled and some
parts sag and some parts just don't work anymore--but if that
relationship is based on deep, secure friendship, those things don't matter.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message