POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: andrel
Date: 28 Sep 2007 16:22:20
Message: <46FD637C.7050103@hotmail.com>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
>>> *sigh*
>>>
>>> Even on povray.off-topic I am misunderstood...
>>
>> OK, well what you mean is "if you don't want to be my girlfriend then
>> i don't want to be friends with you".
>
> No, that's not what I mean.

Of course not, so don't say it.

And remember: here on p.o-t you can depend on it that there will always
be one that will deliberately misunderstand you either for humorous
effect or because they want to point out that you should be a bit more
careful with what you say. Any could-be girlfriend might interpreted it
the same way.