POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:48:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 30 Sep 2007 06:59:10
Message: <46ff817e$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> Well, I finally managed to get back in contact. My joy was short-lived
> though. Apparently in "the next month or so" she's moving house to a
> place many hours' drive from here.

OK, so I just sent her a rather confrontational email telling her how I
feel about the whole thing. We'll see what that does.

(I truly *wanted* to do this thing by phone. It sounds so stroppy and
aggressive in text. But since she *will not* answer my calls or call me
back or text me or...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/