POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual insanity (Message 11 to 20 of 123)
From: St
Subject: Re: Virtual insanity
Date: 12 Sep 2007 09:30:00
Message: <46e7e9d8@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gil### [at] agroparistechfr> wrote in message

> 46e7da87@news.povray.org...
>>

>>      Well done! Heh, is she nice? How old(ish)?
>
> Hmm.
>
> - Hello, this is Andrew, is, er, Brenda here, she gave me this number...
> - Hello, this is Wifebeaters Anonymous, can I help you? This conversation
> is recorded. Have you heard of the 12 steps?

     Thinking about it, in a slightly different way, this reminds me of when
I went ice skating with our youth club when I was about 12-13. It was the
first time I'd been skating, and actually, I got used to it fairly quickly.
So, a few falls later, and trying to master the corners, all of a sudden
this girl (that I didn't know) came up to me and grabbed my hand, leading me
around the rink. I was thinking, "This can't be real, I'm dreaming this". My
young heart was pounding. She was nice! But, after 3 or 4 circuits, she
suddenly speeded up and then as we were heading for the next corner, she
suddenly let go. I was powerless to do anything about it, and landed in a
heap against the barrier. That 'crushed' me for a while concerning girls.
;)

   ~Steve~

> G.

Post a reply to this message

>     Thinking about it, in a slightly different way, this reminds me
> of when I went ice skating with our youth club when I was about
> 12-13. It was the first time I'd been skating, and actually, I got
> used to it fairly quickly. So, a few falls later, and trying to
> master the corners, all of a sudden this girl (that I didn't know)
> came up to me and grabbed my hand, leading me around the rink. I was
> thinking, "This can't be real, I'm dreaming this". My young heart was
> pounding. She was nice! But, after 3 or 4 circuits, she suddenly
> speeded up and then as we were heading for the next corner, she
> suddenly let go. I was powerless to do anything about it, and landed
> in a heap against the barrier. That 'crushed' me for a while
> concerning girls. ;)

Aw... I can't decide if this is cruel or sweet. I mean, did she just want to
tease you, maybe encourage playfulness, or did she genuinely try to be mean
to you...?

Rune
--
http://runevision.com