POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A challenge Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  A challenge (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: A challenge
Date: 28 Aug 2007 13:55:34
Message: <46d46196@news.povray.org>
Do you remember THIS ROOM?

Sure ya do! :-D

What would this look like rendered with POV-Ray? C'mon, I wanna see what
the experts can do using a true ray tracing system, as opposed to a 1998
realtime scanline renderer.

(Note the cute bilinear filtering, and the silly "flat" pipework grebles
drawn on the floor. And no curved lines or AA. Also, the streaks in the
yellow beams are a rendering artifact.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test_chamber.jpg' (159 KB)