POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My own Vista impressions Server Time
16 May 2024 22:04:50 EDT (-0400)
  My own Vista impressions (Message 11 to 20 of 63)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: My own Vista impressions
Date: 13 Nov 2008 13:44:34
Message: <491c7592$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   The first time I used Vista was on a friend's laptop. I got a BSOD in about
> 5 minutes. The application I was running? Windows' own freecell.

I think you and Windows is like me and Linux. :-) For some reason, we
just have bad luck running into corner cases or something.

That said, I imagine SP1 fixed a whole boatload of bugs like this. MS
does tend to release things before they're quite solid.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message