POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:28 EDT (-0400)
   (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Nov 2008 16:37:57
Message: <39d9h4hkqcqp5mausfm84c2hp97duvauia@4ax.com>
Has anyone looked at Rune's blog pages recently?

http://runevision.com/blog/

I was quite impressed with his latest demo.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Rune’s_Locomotion_System_
Date: 7 Nov 2008 16:57:11
Message: <4914b9b7$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Has anyone looked at Rune's blog pages recently?
>
> http://runevision.com/blog/
>
> I was quite impressed with his latest demo.

Damn. There is truly nothing like watching a master at work to remind
you just how pathetic and talentless you are. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Has anyone looked at Rune's blog pages recently?
>
> http://runevision.com/blog/

    That's great! I think I've seen a similar video in the past made by the
CryTek team, and Rune's is better. Loved the dog and the heron.

> I was quite impressed with his latest demo.

     He's a star!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPc4IOJtORE

      ~Steve~

> --
>
> Regards