POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Set of scalable colormaps recommended for scientific visualisation Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Set of scalable colormaps recommended for scientific visualisation (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: yesbird
Subject: Set of scalable colormaps recommended for scientific visualisation
Date: 19 Feb 2023 18:29:46
Message: <63f2b0ea@news.povray.org>
This is a set of ready-to-use colormaps, each contains 256 colors. Most
of them exported from Matlab, other from this page:
https://www.kennethmoreland.com/color-advice/

Color information stored in 2D array, colormaps are generating by the
macro, allowing re-scaling and applying desired transparency.
Usage examples also present.

Download: https://github.com/syanenko/Colormaps
--
YB