POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Floor configuration Server Time
30 Jun 2024 03:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Floor configuration (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Floor configuration
Date: 5 Oct 2011 17:02:47
Message: <4e8cc5f7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.10.2011 10:03, schrieb Stan:

> global_settings {
>    assumed_gamma 1.4

I strongly suggest you use assumed_gamma 1.0; it's the only way to get
proper color math.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 5 Oct 2011 17:11:39
Message: <4e8cc80b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.10.2011 10:03, schrieb Stan:

>      sphere {
>     <0,0,0>,10000
>     pigment {
>       image_map { hdr "entrance1_color" once interpolate 2 map_type 1 }
>     }
>     finish {  emission 1 }
>     hollow
>     no_image
>     no_reflection
>            no_shadow
>   }

Try reducing the emission; most HDR images are too bright to be used
with emission 1, and may "drown" any reflections in a sea of pure white.

Post a reply to this message