POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help to emulate an image! Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Help to emulate an image! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: simplyfabio
Subject: Help to emulate an image!
Date: 16 Jun 2011 16:05:00
Message: <web.4dfa6100eaa66b33125c6ead0@news.povray.org>
Hi, i'm a new user, and i have to do for a course, this images: the inside of a
palace in rome.
So, using only few while cycle and macro, can anyone help me to do this in a
beautiful and simple way??? Please, is very important, thank you in anyway!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Aq2WzR0aua8/RfBZBDnKEQI/AAAAAAAAAQU/HD1Q__Lm1Js/s500/nervi3.jpg

http://www.itgdellaporta.it/album/foto-album/Roma-2010/Nervi3-800.jpg

http://www.exibart.com/foto/80294.jpg

Post a reply to this message