POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help to emulate an image! : Re: Help to emulate an image! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:02:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help to emulate an image!
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jun 2011 18:42:51
Message: <4dfa86eb$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.06.2011 22:01, schrieb simplyfabio:
> Hi, i'm a new user, and i have to do for a course, this images: the inside of a
> palace in rome.
> So, using only few while cycle and macro, can anyone help me to do this in a
> beautiful and simple way??? Please, is very important, thank you in anyway!

I'd suggest the following procedure:

(1) read any relevant written course material;

(2) if necessary read the "Getting Started" section in the docs, and
look up "#while" and "#macro";

(3) toy around with them a bit;

(4) figure out the symmetric properties of that palace;

(5) try yourself, maybe starting with a somewhat simplified version of
the palace;

(6) if you have any /specific/ questions or problems, ask here.

Don't expect anyone here to do your homework for you.