POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Load Tab" Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  "Load Tab" (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: AlienAlloy
Subject: "Load Tab"
Date: 18 Oct 2010 07:10:01
Message: <web.4cbc2ab669fbada5cb2363ca0@news.povray.org>
I'm really sorry to bother you guys but I'm going nuts over finding the simple
"load" thing to import my poser stuff into Pov-Ray.
I checked the web for help and it says that it simply a matter of clicking this
Load thab and select the poser files, converted into obj.

Now I tried installing both the beta than the normal Pov-Ray but I really don't
find that freaking menu. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

Post a reply to this message

El Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0400, AlienAlloy escribió:

> I'm really sorry to bother you guys but I'm going nuts over finding the
> simple "load" thing to import my poser stuff into Pov-Ray. I checked the
> web for help and it says that it simply a matter of clicking this Load
> thab and select the poser files, converted into obj.
>
> Now I tried installing both the beta than the normal Pov-Ray but I
> really don't find that freaking menu. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

  Hmmm... It sounds as if you are talking about PoseRay, not POV-Ray. POV-
Ray cannot import directly OBJ files, but PoseRay does, and it has a
"Load" button on the "Input" tab, BTW.

  Regards,

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres