POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Load Tab" : "Load Tab" Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:44:05 EDT (-0400)
  "Load Tab"
From: AlienAlloy
Date: 18 Oct 2010 07:10:01
Message: <web.4cbc2ab669fbada5cb2363ca0@news.povray.org>
I'm really sorry to bother you guys but I'm going nuts over finding the simple
"load" thing to import my poser stuff into Pov-Ray.
I checked the web for help and it says that it simply a matter of clicking this
Load thab and select the poser files, converted into obj.

Now I tried installing both the beta than the normal Pov-Ray but I really don't
find that freaking menu. Can someone PLEASE help me out?