POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "Load Tab" : Re: "Load Tab" Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:10:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Load Tab"
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Oct 2010 10:05:45
Message: <4cbc5439$1@news.povray.org>
On 18/10/2010 12:08 PM, AlienAlloy wrote:
> Now I tried installing both the beta than the normal Pov-Ray but I really don't
> find that freaking menu. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

As Jamie said, you need to convert the Poser OBJ files into a format
that PovRay can use. This is done using PoseRay. PoseRay creates a
geometry file and an associated material file. Once you have done this
you can include these files in a PovRay scene.
You can get PoseRay with its help and tutorials at

http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen