POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : The Trouble of rendering Crystal letters Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:08 EDT (-0400)
  The Trouble of rendering Crystal letters (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: capellan
Subject: The Trouble of rendering Crystal letters
Date: 23 Apr 2009 17:05:01
Message: <web.49f0d6c06d439aa84a5e8270@news.povray.org>
Hi,

This is my first post in this newsgroup, although
i have been reading all messages for some time
and have learn a lot about Pov-Ray.

Please take a look at this file:
http://aulasdigitales.net/universidad_isa_crystal.zip

This compressed file contains a small render and
a Pov-Ray scene.

In fact, this my Nth version of this scene, but after so
many trials, i am still unable to produce a lighting
effect that shows clearly the crystal letters over a
white (or light colored) background.

Every advice (and a small render that shows the results)
is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

alejandro

Post a reply to this message