POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Bumpy terrain with cracks Server Time
7 Jul 2024 08:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Bumpy terrain with cracks (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: rodv92
Subject: Bumpy terrain with cracks
Date: 27 Oct 2009 17:50:00
Message: <web.4ae769e62d989afde03d6d450@news.povray.org>
First hello to this newgroup, as a new user i am pleased to meet you.
I have trouble making run geomorph under windows since it seems to miss
important includes.

However could you tell me where i can find tutorials on bumpy terrains on the
net or provide me a sample to begin with ?

Post a reply to this message