POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Exporting from Wings 3D Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:45:07 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting from Wings 3D (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John
Subject: Exporting from Wings 3D
Date: 7 Sep 2009 20:30:01
Message: <web.4aa5a4698b98c51857fd87340@news.povray.org>
I just found Wings 3D, and it's exactly what I want in a modeler. I have two
questions though.

1. When I export to POV-Ray format, the view, when rendered, is all askew, and
things are out of proportion.

And

2. What is the best way to do textures? Should I make a texture in Wings 3D, and
then export to POV-Ray? Or should I just edit the textures in POV-Ray? And what
is the best way of doing both of those?

Thanks!!

Post a reply to this message