POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : RasMol to pov conversion question (Thanks so much in advance for your input= Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:08 EDT (-0400)
  RasMol to pov conversion question (Thanks so much in advance for your input= (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: urmila
Subject: RasMol to pov conversion question (Thanks so much in advance for your input=
Date: 4 Feb 2009 03:25:00
Message: <web.4989503f8003139e53ab4a090@news.povray.org>
Hello all!
I am a new to this group and am delighted at the prospect of interacting with
you are smart and creative people.  I an new to using POVRay and am trying to
use it to give a 'shine' to a protein molecule available in RasMol format.
Would anyone know the commands I should use in RasMol to obtain a POVRay
compatible output file that can then be used by POVray v 3.6?  If so, please
let me know so I get unstuck!
Thankyou so much in advance for all your help!  I look forward to participating
and contributing to this newgroup in future :)

Urmila.

Post a reply to this message