POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering Grass Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering Grass (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cresty
Subject: Rendering Grass
Date: 20 Jul 2008 06:15:00
Message: <web.48830f55263eec878a4230210@news.povray.org>
What good ways to render grasstype surfaces are there?

The only remotely succesfull attempt iv'e used was an image_map but i didn't
like the result very much.

Are there any good macros or something for this out there somewhere?

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> What good ways to render grasstype surfaces are there?
>
> The only remotely succesfull attempt iv'e used was an image_map but i
> didn't
> like the result very much.
>
> Are there any good macros or something for this out there somewhere?
>
> I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

There are quite a few grass macros about. There's one on the object
collection at
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=grass&version=1.0&contributorTag=Chambers.

Regards,
Chris B.