POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Building a house efficiently Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Building a house efficiently (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: ingo
Subject: Building a house efficiently
Date: 6 Aug 2006 14:38:17
Message: <Xns9817D1F0C8D51seed7@news.povray.org>
How to build a house?

Even though I actualy started using POV-Ray for that purpose I never
actualy did it. Now I have to renovate my house and I'd like to simulate a
few things, especialy light and shadow and of course the looks.

Now, what is the easiest method, a box per wall? A prism? "brick by
brick"? Other methods?

Ingo

Post a reply to this message