POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render Resolution Stretches Image Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Render Resolution Stretches Image (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: the ajj
Subject: Render Resolution Stretches Image
Date: 26 Nov 2005 04:15:00
Message: <web.4388270e5d9883ce54740e130@news.povray.org>
When I render my image at a resolution of 640x480 or 1024x768 - the image
looks fine.  However, when i render at 1280x1024 (the resolution of my pc
screen) the image appears to be stretched in the Y direction.  I have
figured out that the xy ratio is different i.e. 1.33 for 640x480 and 1.25
for 1280x1024 but I wouldn't have expected the image to be stretched just
more space around the edges???  Any ideas how i can correct this?

Post a reply to this message