POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New Member Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  New Member (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: EagleSun
Subject: New Member
Date: 6 Dec 2004 13:45:00
Message: <web.41b4a808daaf64769011d8b10@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!

I found this group just today, even though I've been using POV-Ray for
slightly more than a year already.  I've tried to search for a POV-Ray
group on Yahoo! Groups, but those that I found are overrun by spammers.

I like to render Astronomy scenes, and I'm working on planetary atmospheres
at the moment... I contacted 1 person when I saw his sample of planets that
I admired, and he was really helpful providing clues on what I should do.
After months of research, I think I'm getting closer to "perfection".

Post a reply to this message