POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New Member : Re: New Member Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Member
From: Captain Chemistry
Date: 7 Dec 2004 17:50:00
Message: <web.41b6339045a542082d4ac62a0@news.povray.org>
"EagleSun" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I found this group just today, even though I've been using POV-Ray for
> slightly more than a year already.  I've tried to search for a POV-Ray
> group on Yahoo! Groups, but those that I found are overrun by spammers.

G'day!

I only found this group a week or two ago and it's good.

I wish they would make hardware accelerated graphics cards that did
raytracing instead of stupid darned triangles! (I hate triangles).

I understand what you mean by "perfection"!

Raytracing (and hence Pov) is the only way to go!!!

Nathan