POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: incognito
Subject: For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle)
Date: 17 Aug 2004 16:20:00
Message: <web.41226795315dc6d455d024bf0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I thought I would start another thread on this topic since the order of the
other one was becoming difficult to follow. I was wondering if the internal
pieces on the left and top edges are intentional or if it is just too
difficult to make them all edge pieces on those sides?

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message