POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) : Re: For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle)
From: incognito
Date: 18 Aug 2004 14:35:00
Message: <web.4123a1198439f8c655d024bf0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a general algorithm that you based this on out
on the Web somewhere or if this is just something you came up with? This is
only my second trace in POV-ray and if I could see pseudocode, that would
probably help me to understand better so that I can orient it differently
for my purpose.

If you came up w/this yourself, don't worry about it.

Thanks a lot.