POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) : Re: For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For JMV (re: jigsaw puzzle)
From: JWV
Date: 17 Aug 2004 16:26:57
Message: <41226a11@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Well, it is possible to make edge pieces, but my image was just meant to
illustrate the method to create different pieces. As you can see in the
code, the puzzle does not consist out of sepperate pieces, but it's one big
box, with lines cut of it. You can make the box 1 unit bigger at each side,
to create the edge pieces. Of course you should tweak the while() loops for
the cut-outs, but i'll leave that for you :-P.

JWV