POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: shane
Subject: forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders
Date: 12 Feb 2006 11:20:01
Message: <web.43ef5f884162a93c32691d8c0@news.povray.org>
howdyall,

is there still no way to force POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders
altogether and keep parsing and rendering, instead of just stopping? did a
search and it seems this prob goes back to 2002. anyone anywhere ever do
something about it?

basically it seems PYMOL generates a lot of degenerate cylinders when
outputting molecular models to POVray and it's plain too difficult to weed
them all out line by line.

please help. i can barely render anything because of this.

best,
shane

Post a reply to this message