POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc' Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc' (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Pigumon
Subject: Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc'
Date: 8 Mar 2007 19:05:00
Message: <web.45f0a3c51817d1ac959695c70@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm completely new at this, sorry.

I tried to render a piece called "The Office".

It said it could not find colors.inc, textures.inc even though they were in
the include folder.

I copied over all the files included with the office.   the first two errors
went away.

Then a new error appeared.  CIE.inc     That file is in the include folder
too but it's not recognized.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message