POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc' : Re: Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc' Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'CIE.inc'
From: Pigumon
Date: 9 Mar 2007 00:50:00
Message: <web.45f0f4d72d6fd6a0959695c70@news.povray.org>
Yeah I guess it was dumb to start with one of the most complex renders..

Well I tried a basic one in the LightsysIV folder called
demo_cyndi_cubes.pov

It's giving me the colors.inc error now.  It's in the main POV include
folder.

Can you elaborate a little or direct me to a thread/tutorial on how do
"include" and "comment"?

Thanks!

Chris