POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New user - renders come out grainy - how do I fix this? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  New user - renders come out grainy - how do I fix this? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
Subject: New user - renders come out grainy - how do I fix this?
Date: 27 Jun 2006 19:05:01
Message: <web.44a1b8c86c88aadf3c69ac230@news.povray.org>
I am a new user and have been all over the documentation serveral times. I
would like to know how I would fix my renders from being so grainy? Also
I'd really like to know just where you put all this code in at to correct
render issues or any other issues. I keep reading about a text editor. What
text editor? In POVray or MS note pad where? It looks like you've got to be
some kind of programer the use this thing...LOL!

Thanks,

Post a reply to this message