POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where Do I Start? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:35 EDT (-0400)
  Where Do I Start? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Matte
Subject: Where Do I Start?
Date: 16 Oct 2005 03:10:01
Message: <web.4351fc5da1c8b2abca9d8930@news.povray.org>
Hi All
I was trying to begin using Povray to check it out.  But I can't even figure
out how to import a 3d Model into Povray to start playing around? I can
only see some sort of Povray extentions I have never seen before in any of
the programs I have used? Any advice?
Thanks,
Matte

Post a reply to this message