POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Alphabet Blocks Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Alphabet Blocks (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Daniel
Subject: Alphabet Blocks
Date: 6 Feb 2005 14:15:23
Message: <42066ccb$1@news.povray.org>
I would like to create those little wooden alphabet blocks that we all used
when we were a child.  I am figuring somethings out.  But if someone would
be kind enough, I would like to see a sample on.  I would be grateful.  The
face with the letter should be imported from an image file and made 3d
looking.  Thanks.  Email me at new### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message