POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Alphabet Blocks : Re: Alphabet Blocks Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alphabet Blocks
From: Stephen - remove the hyphens
Date: 7 Feb 2005 23:21:36
Message: <42083e50$1@news.povray.org>
Somebody created tools for exactly this purpose.
I have attached the zipfile to this post since it's only one kb.

I cannot vouch for the workings nor explain it but I liked the samples I saw
when I grabbed this.

Stephen

"Daniel" <new### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I would like to create those little wooden alphabet blocks that we all
used
> when we were a child.  I am figuring somethings out.  But if someone would
> be kind enough, I would like to see a sample on.  I would be grateful.
The
> face with the letter should be imported from an image file and made 3d
> looking.  Thanks.  Email me at new### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'alphabetblocks.zip' (1 KB)