POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : reading configuration file not permitted Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  reading configuration file not permitted (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: reading configuration file not permitted
Date: 7 May 2004 12:55:47
Message: <409bbf93@news.povray.org>
In article <409b7db5$1@news.povray.org> , Marton Fabo <mor### [at] eikbmehu>
wrote:

> Yes. And what good is it if I don't have the privilege to install it
> where it's due, and thus povray thinks the list of permitted paths is
> empty (which I'm free to constrain further through user-specific
> configfiles)?

What makes you believe this?  You just got this idea and now pretend that it
must be correct, ignoring the advice you had been given, which was to copy
the configuration file where it belongs.  Now, where could that be given
Christoph already acknowledged you are not root? - Your home dir perhaps???

    Thorsten

PS: Please get you timezone and/or clock fixed!

Post a reply to this message