POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Writing "Include" files Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Writing "Include" files (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Modeler
Subject: Writing "Include" files
Date: 6 Mar 2003 18:30:06
Message: <web.3e67d928ba5e8fc81117d57d0@news.povray.org>
If anyone could point me in the right direction for learning to write
"Include" files it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to locate
tutorials, info, or anything else that would help me.

Thanks

Modeler

Post a reply to this message

> If anyone could point me in the right direction for learning to write
> "Include" files it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to locate
> tutorials, info, or anything else that would help me.

  What do you mean by "include files"? What do you want to do? Do you
have anything specific in your mind?