POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Writing "Include" files : Re: Writing "Include" files Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Writing "Include" files
From: Modeler
Date: 8 Mar 2003 11:40:03
Message: <web.3e6a12e6df4f0a049be292730@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the quick responses, and I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough.

What I want to do is create an asteroid field(asteroidfield.inc), using some
objects(asteroids) I've created, so that I can use asteroidfield.inc in
space scenes.

Right now I have eight(8) asteroid objects, but I would like to use just one
object with random scaling, positioning, rotation, and shape(if random
shapes are possible).

Here is my main question;
Once I have the asteroid field scene prepared do I just save as an .inc
file to use in space scenes?

Any info or tutorials that might explain how to accomplish this would be
very appreciated.

Thanks again,
Modeler