POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I distort a cube? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  How can I distort a cube? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Kaveh
Subject: How can I distort a cube?
Date: 6 Mar 2003 08:01:31
Message: <1frehcv.jpygmt1hkz557N%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
Suppose I have a perfect cube, which is then distorted. I can define the
distortion by giving the coordinates of the corners, the midpoints of
the edges, and the centers of the faces. How can I draw this new shape,
with smooth faces going through the points?

I have looked at mesh2, but there you have to define the control points.
I don't know the control points, but just the points the surfaces must
intersect.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

--
Kaveh