POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : --( SWEEP along 3D Paths - [TUBE PLOT] )-- Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  --( SWEEP along 3D Paths - [TUBE PLOT] )-- (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
Subject: --( SWEEP along 3D Paths - [TUBE PLOT] )--
Date: 20 Feb 2003 17:14:02
Message: <3e55532a$1@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

Is there a way to do a "SWEEP along 3D PATHS" object in PovRay? I have a 3D
curve and I wich to obtain a TUBEPLOT like. I'm working on Mathematical
knots and I wich to extrude a 2D 'H' shape along a 3D path. Any solutions?

--------------( oo )--------------

Architecture CAAO Website[UDM]
http://ps.dgtic.umontreal.ca:2050/data/p0034/site

           oooo               oooo     oo    oo