POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wavelength to RGB converter? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Wavelength to RGB converter? (Message 21 to 30 of 38)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Ian J  Burgmyer
Subject: Re: Wavelength to RGB converter?
Date: 4 Mar 2003 20:31:47
Message: <3e655383$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich's furious key-hammering produced this:
>> (hint: use MacMegaPOV...the
>> official 3.5 doesn't use all the CPU power in OS X)
>
> This isn't true.  This is only a rumor created by Chris Huff.

Right...that's why it's reproducable on my system (and yes, MacMegaPOV works
fine).  I haven't tried the 3.5.1 preview yet, so I can't say anything about
that.

Followups set to povray.macintosh.

--
/*^*/light_source{100*<-5,2,-5>2}#macro I(i,n)#while(strlen(i)>=n)#local A=asc(
substr(i,n,1));#local a=asc(substr(i,n+1,1));cylinder{<div(A,8)-12,mod(A,8)-4,4
/*<*/)I("mkmtlttk"1)//@_$#!,:<"Thhis polysig brought to you by Ian Burgmyer :)"

Post a reply to this message