POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wavelength to RGB converter? : Re: Wavelength to RGB converter? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wavelength to RGB converter?
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 5 Mar 2003 14:27:48
Message: <cjameshuff-DE9BE5.14274705032003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e65f4b3$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote:

> I'm missing something - I thought Mac used Linux now?

No, OS X is based on BSD.

> (or do they use some proprietary method to handle alias's?

Not really...they are the only ones who handle aliases. They serve a
similar purpose to links, but are not links.

> Why?)

Because they work better. There are web pages out there that go into far
more detail on this than I could.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/