POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : pyramid and other macros??? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:09:45 EDT (-0400)
  pyramid and other macros??? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ryan mooney
Subject: pyramid and other macros???
Date: 26 Dec 1999 12:35:23
Message: <38650262.E95D12A3@earthlink.net>
i cant seem to get my computer to render the pyramid.pov and other
complex macros... not enough memory status win. warning or fatal pov
error warning... i have tried to use all of my available mem. usually
40+ MB.. have not tried vir. memory... how much do i need to render the
pyramid???

Post a reply to this message