POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : pyramid and other macros??? : Re: pyramid and other macros??? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:44:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pyramid and other macros???
From: ryan mooney
Date: 27 Dec 1999 21:22:28
Message: <3866CF6D.5B1D5636@earthlink.net>
actually i took your advise and tried the pyramid2 scene 3 min ??seconds at 51
MB well that's all I've got maybe 61 but that's risking it leaves only 5 or so
left...

oh yea my settings are at max. Tyrannical and Largest Cache...

i gave up on the pyramid pov 8 hours is too long to not even begin rendering...