POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Official 3.1g.r1 is up Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Official 3.1g.r1 is up (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up
Date: 13 Aug 1999 12:45:00
Message: <37B44BB1.73DE85AD@compuserve.com>
I downloaded it again, installed, tried skyvase.pov, and...it still
doesn't work. No sign of the memory cache. Has this version been tested
under OS 8.6? I don't see how that could be a problem, though.

Post a reply to this message

> I downloaded it again, installed, tried skyvase.pov, and...it still
> doesn't work. No sign of the memory cache. Has this version been tested
> under OS 8.6? I don't see how that could be a problem, though.

Actually, it has been developed under 8.6 which I am running all the time
:-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde