POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Official 3.1g.r1 is up : Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:35:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 14 Aug 1999 10:44:38
Message: <37b580d6@news.povray.org>
In article <37B4543E.E2EB6B7D@compuserve.com> , Chris Huff
<Chr### [at] compuservecom>  wrote:

> Well, I looked at the resource fork with ResEdit, and failed to find any
> sign of the memory cache. It is as if my version is a modified earlier
> version with a different version number(3.1g.r1).

You are completely right. There is a wrong PPC 3.1g.r1 version up. Three
days after I had uploaded the PPC version _with_ memory cache, Eduard
uploaded the 68K 3.1g.r1 version and "new" PPC 3.1g.r1 archives due to a
misunderstanding. Now we have a total mess, of course. Sorry!!! There will
be the original, right PPC 3.1g.r1 up in a few days.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde