POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Official 3.1g.r1 is up : Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Aug 1999 14:17:31
Message: <37b4613b@news.povray.org>
In article <37B4543E.E2EB6B7D@compuserve.com> , Chris Huff
<Chr### [at] compuservecom>  wrote:

> Well, I looked at the resource fork with ResEdit, and failed to find any
> sign of the memory cache. It is as if my version is a modified earlier
> version with a different version number(3.1g.r1).

There never was one (on the povray.org server). The memory cache settings
can be found in the DITL resource 2100. If it is not in there, perhaps you
can e-mail me your POV-Ray application (to fro### [at] charliecnsiitedu
please).

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde