POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real Random Numbers Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:48:44 EDT (-0400)
  Real Random Numbers (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Flynn
Subject: Real Random Numbers
Date: 25 Jan 2016 21:20:01
Message: <web.56a6d78974b56c93cd2c830e0@news.povray.org>
Hi there !

Today I developed a solution for real random numbers in the Povray-Code.
Not pseudo random...real random.

The Idea was how to include the time into Povray.
Now I have always a new picture, when I start a new rendering of it.

OK...if somebody else is also interested on real random numbers...please reply
to me.

Greetings to Povray-Users
Flynn

Post a reply to this message